Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Storms!

I love the rain.  I love the sound of it on the roof and windows, the smell of the grass, and the cool breeze that often follows.  It brings to mind family camping trips, long weekends inside with my siblings, and my first date with my husband.  All wonderful memories.

All week here in Chicagoland, the weather has been hot and humid in anticipation of a severe summer storm. Finally, on Friday evening, the storm rolled in.  My route home includes a long stretch of road past forest preserve lands.  As I approached the section of road, I could see the storm moving.  It was fast and rolled in almost appearing like waves in the sky.  (I don't know what I will do if they outlaw photography while driving!)








No comments:

Post a Comment