Tuesday, January 24, 2012

52 Week Salad Challenge


I just happened upon a movement that started a few weeks ago.  Despite the late start -- I think it is a wonderful idea and I am going to start it this week.  The 52 Week Salad Challenge was started by Veg Plotting   over in England.  Within the past few weeks, it has spread across "the pond" and others have taken up the challenge, as well.

This week, I am going to stick with traditional salads.  We are shooting for 3 nights a week right now but I hope to increase that to 5 once I have an opportunity to set up the grow light system and my mail order seeds arrive.

Anyone have recipes for dressings or some interesting greens we should try?




2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Not sure my family will be on board but I am definitely in. BTW - I really enjoy reading your blog. Your girls are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first blog comment!!!

    Please come back and share your salad recipes.

    The girls are beautiful, however, I can't take credit for that - they are my nieces. I also have two handsome nephews.

    ReplyDelete